Year of birth: 1978
- second university degree in law; Faculty of Law, Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice
Practice of law:
- October 2002 – September 2003 – Lawyer specializing in public procurement and enforcement of claims at Regional Police Department in Prešov
- October 2003 – June 2006, Chief Advisor at Office of the Ombudsman
- July 2006 – February 2008, Lawyer specializing in litigation at DÔVERA zdravotná poisťovňa, a.s.
- January 2009 – June 2011, Legal Trainee at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- June 2011 – present, Attorney at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- April 2008 – December 2008, Administration manager at LOANWORLD FINANCE LIMITED, UK
In Textbooks of the International Conferences organized by the Ombudsman:
- Textbook (Bratislava 2004), International Conference on Position of the ombudsman in democratic and legal state. Article published: Position of the Ombudsman in the System of Public Authorities
- Textbook (Bratislava 2004), International Conference on Children’s rights and their protection. Article Published: Parenthood – interaction of rights and obligations arising thereof
- Textbook (Bratislava 2005), International Conference on Protection of fundamental rights and freedoms regarding the application of criminal law. Article published: The right of the defence in criminal proceedings against a juvenile
- Textbook (Bratislava 2005 International Conference on Rights of children for living standard necessary for their physical, mental, moral and social development. Article published: Different approaches of parents to the emigration of a juvenile abroad
Knowledge of foreign languages: English language, German language (passive)