Mgr. Vladimír Jakubička
Year of birth:
- second university degree in law; Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava
Practice of law:
- May 2006 – December 2010, Legal Trainee at TOMÁŠ KUŠNÍR, s.r.o.
- January 2011 – August 2011, Attorney at TOMÁŠ KUŠNÍR, s.r.o.
- September 2011 – present, Associate at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- comprehensive legal counselling in the area of intellectual property law provided to client doing business in the area of food production in connection with dispute with one of the biggest non-alcoholic beverage producers at the Slovak and Czech market
- comprehensive legal counselling to clients doing business in the area of IT systems in connection with providing of IT services to major bank institutions present at the Slovak and the Czech market
- comprehensive legal counselling to client doing business in the area of catering and restaurants in connection with creation of franchise
- successful representation of one of the biggest and most renowned chains of fast-food restaurants before the Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic and in court proceeding in the matter of intellectual property rights and trade mark rights
Knowledge of foreign languages: