Mgr. Tomáš Motýľ
Year of birth:
- second university degree in law; Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava
Practice of law:
- October 2005 – December 2006, Legal Assistant at JUDr. Jozef Pojdák, attorney
- January 2009 – June 2012, Legal trainee at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- June 2012 – present, Associate at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- June 2004 – September 2004, project Manager at GP consulting, s.r.o.
- representation of clients doing business in the area of production and distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in disputes concerning trade marks and unfair competition, including their representation in court proceedings and proceedings before the Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic (Úrad priemyselného vlastníctva SR), the European Union Industrial Property Office (EUIPO) and before the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- providing of legal counselling to operators of major food processing enterprises in Slovakia in the area of product labeling, advertising, and intellectual property law
- providing of comprehensive legal services in project of electronic school forms
Knowledge of foreign languages: