Mgr. Tomáš Luščoň
- Real estate law and construction
- Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Labour law
- Commercial, civil, and administrative law
Mgr. Luščoň advises on a wide array of legal areas and draws on a lot of experience from working as an assistant to an MP, a lawyer for Association Promoting Local Democracy, and as an attorney. His matter-of-fact approach is highly regarded by clients. Mgr. Luščoň oversees our real estate team and specialises in transactions and project management in several market areas, labour, tax, transport, and litigation or potential litigation clients may face.
- Advising on the development of 350 family homes in a location near Bratislava
- Drafting full transactional documentation in relation to the purchase of a distillery in Hungary
- Representing an oil exploration company in the matter of challenging the lawfulness of decisions issued by tax authorities
- Representing an oil exploration company in the matter of filing a complaint to the Constitutional Court of the Slovak Republic
- Representing a large brewery before competent authorities in connection to challenging an unlawful real estate tax levy
- Advising on the implementation of a government project of discharging the health sector from debt
- Providing all-around legal services to one of the largest health insurers concerning mass layoffs
- Drafting legal documentation for major real estate development projects (hotel, residential complex), including the documentation required by the financing bank
- Providing legal services to the national motorway company - Národná diaľničná spoločnosť, a.s.
- Drafting legal analyses in connection to the construction of a waste landfill