Mgr. Tomáš Luščoň
Year of birth:
- second university degree in law; Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava
Practice of law:
- 2001 – 2002, Parliamentary Assistant
- 2001 – 2003, Lawyer at the Association for Support of Local Democracy
- 2003 – 2005, Legal Trainee (previously commercial and legal candidate) at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- 2006 – present, Associate at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- providing comprehensive legal services to the client in the process of realization of a project – constructing about 350 houses in the area near Bratislava
- preparation of a complete transaction documentation for a client with regard to the purchase of a distillery in Hungary
- representation of the client which is oil production entrepreneur in the proceedings on judicial review of tax authorities’ decisions
- representation of the client which is oil production entrepreneur in proceedings on the constitutional complaint before the Constitutional Court of the Slovak Republic
- representation of a leading brewery in the proceedings on illegitimately levied property taxes before the competent authorities
- comprehensive legal services with regard to the government project – debt relief of health sector
- comprehensive legal services in the implementation of the governmental project debt relief in the case of Ministry of Health of the Slovak republic
- preparation of legal documentation for major development projects (hotel, apartment complex), providing and developing documentation in the relation the developer – the bank
- legal services provided to Národná dialničná spoločnosť, a.s.
- legal analysis with regard to the construction of the landfill
Knowledge of foreign languages: