Mgr. Anna Cyprichová
Year of birth:
- second university degree in law (1998); Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava
- EC Competition Law summer School (2004), Informa UK Limited, Downing College, Cambridge, UK
- English language course completed with state language degree examination (2008), Štátna jazyková škola (State language school) in Bratislava
Practice of law:
- 1997, Assistant referent at G. Lehnert, k.s
- 1998 – 2000, Legal Trainee at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- 2001 – 2003, Commercial lawyer, G. Lehnert, k.s.
- 2003 – 2017, Senior lawyer at Slovak Telekom, a.s. (originally Eurotel Bratislava, a.s., later T-Mobile Slovensko, a.s.)
- 2018 – present, Associate at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- comprehensive legal service concerning to creation of franchise distribution network for sale of electronic communication services
- legal support to technological company selling the part of its enterprise
- protection of individual rights of the client in public procurement of electronic communication services in the case of unequal and discriminatory conditions of procurement
- preparation of complete documentation related to the development of new ICT products and services in relation to end customers (like accounting services, data retention, fleet monitoring, parental supervision services, M2M services)
- preparation and reviewing of contracts and documentation concerning to processing of personal data in connection with the transfer of claims and in connection of outsourcing of services
- Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data/GDPR – Commnetary, co-authors: I. Hudecová, A. Cyprichová, I. Makatura and team, Eurokódex, 8/2018
Knowledge of foreign languages: