Mgr. Adriana Kadnárová
Year of birth:
- second university degree in law; Faculty of Law of the University of Trnava
Practice of law:
- February 2005 – March 2007, Legal Assistant at VRBA & PARTNERS s.r.o., Law Firm
- May 2007 – September 2007, Legal Assistant at WOLF THEISS, o.z., Law Firm
- June 2008 – September 2008, Legal Trainee at JUDr. Branislav Zuberec, attorney
- October 2008 – August 2009, Professional Officer at VOLKSBANK Slovensko a.s.
- September 2009 – December 2013, Legal Trainee at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- January 2014 – present day, Associate at G. Lehnert, k.s.
- representation of the client which is biofuels entrepreneur in international commercial arbitration
- representation of the client running distillery before the Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic
- legal advice provided to the client carrying out business in the field of legal assistance insurance
- comprehensive legal counselling to client doing business in the area of biofuels in connection with negotiations on contracts for biofuel supplies with strategic partner,
- comprehensive legal counselling to client doing business in the area of biofuels in connection with development of new enterprises for production of advanced biofuels,
- comprehensive legal counselling to client doing business in the area of fertilizers in connection with operation of new enterprise for production of fertilizers,
- comprehensive legal counselling to client doing business in the area of railway cargo transport, including negotiations with strategic partners of the client, drafting, and reviewing of contract documents and handling of claims resulting from breach of contracts and arranging for related cooperation with foreign law firms,
- successful representation of client doing business in the area of biofuels in international commercial arbitration in Vienna
Knowledge of foreign languages: