JUDr. Zuzana Lenzová
- Employment and Trade Union negotiation
- Personal Data Protection
- Contracts and Negotiation
- Commercial, Civil and Administrative law
Employment law, Compliance and Personal Data Protection is the favourite for Zuzana. Clients who work with her value her positive approach and attempts to always find solution in any situation, and she is really good at it due to her excellent analytic and practical thinking. Apart from being an attorney at law, she is the mediator and an arbiter in trade union litigations held between employer and trade unions. She is listed as a mediator and arbitrator in the official directory kept by the Ministry of labour, social affairs and family of the Slovak Republic.
- Providing complex legal advice to clients in the labour law field, including representing employers during negotiations with trade unions
- Legal audit focused on data protection, responsible person for the personal data protection, advice on implementation of GDPR, client trainings and seminars, drafting GDPR compliant documentation
- Providing complex legal advice to several producing companies - representation before court, preparation and revision of contractual documentation, advice during negotiations
- Representing clients in acquisitions, including preparation of contractual documentation, execution of due diligences in several industrial and production companies, representing client interests in specific projects in specific sectors such as environment, mining, crude oil etc.