JUDr. Daša Hlavatá
- rigorous examination in the main field of study: criminal law, Pan-European University, academic degree „JUDr.“
- second university degree in law, Faculty of Law, Pan-European University, academic degree „Mgr.“
- Autumn School of Legal Writing, Faculty of Law, Masaryk University in cooperation with European Academy of Legal Theory
Practice of law:
- 2011 – 2014, Legal Assistant at Vilím & Zuberec, Law Firm
- 2013 – 2015, Monitoring expert at Regional Directorate – Tatra banka, a. s.
- 2014 – 2015, Legal Assistant – Konečná & Zacha, s. r. o.
- 2015 – 2015, Principal Counselor – District Court Bratislava I
- 2015 – 2017, Principal Counselor – The Regional Court in Bratislava
- 2017 – 2018, State Advisor – Supreme Court of the Slovak Republic
- 2018 – 2021, Legal Trainee – G. Lehnert, k. s..
- 2021 - present, Attorney at Law – G. Lehnert, k. s..
- representation of group of clients engaged in printing, sorting, packing and delivery of mail, including drafting of contract documents, negotiations and establishing of contractual relationships with banks, insurance companies and with other major partners concerning personal data protection and processing within the context of the GDPR
- due diligence of legal entities doing business in the area of vegetable and livestock production prior to their acquisition by clients
- providing of comprehensive legal counselling to clients in the area of labour relationships
- providing of comprehensive legal counselling to clients doing business in the area of purchase and sale of commodities, seeds, fertilizers, chemical preservers and fuels
Knowledge of foreign languages: